Please note that your member bag tags will be available beginning this week from the starter. Please install them as they will be marked to easily identify seasonal cart and driving range members.
* Due to weather-related delays, our new driving range will only be opening towards the middle-to-end of this week (we will confirm as soon as we can).
* For those of you who have taken advantage of our new range membership option, please see the starter who will supply you with a token(s) for the ball machine. Please remember that the range membership is not a shared privilege, tokens/range balls are for that range member only (not to be shared with another golfer/member). Other golfers who wish to hit balls can purchase tokens from the pro shop.
* For other driving range regulations, please click here.
* Ashley is getting the kitchen going this week, sandwiches and other snacks will be available starting Monday, with hot food beginning on Friday April 30th. Please support our restaurant (and enjoy Ashley’s delicious food!) as it is an important part of our overall operations.
* The Public Health situation obviously dictates how the club can operate right now, to see what guidelines we currently must follow for our food and beverage operations, please click here. We will update you as the situation and government guidelines continue to evolve